Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

KKT

KkT
7 - Meteor

Hello All!I am a BI professional for over 10 years and i am currently in the foundational stages of Alteryx. I would love to launch deeper into my Alteryx knowledge,connect with peers and hoping to take the Alteryx Core exam  🙂

7 REPLIES 7
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @KkT !  Good luck on your road to Core Certification!  Make sure to check out the Academy section of the community to help you on your way!!  Lots of useful, free, content there for you to make use of.

Cheers!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Happy to have you here, @KkT! And you are in the right place for this new journey.

The Core Certification prep videos are very helpful! Enjoy! 

Flávia Brancato
DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @KkT  There are lots of free and helpful content on the community page. Check out the "Academy". 

with your BI experience, passing the core exam should be a breeze. The record for my team is passing the core exam after 3 days of self-study... and no prior experience in Alteryx! The tool is really that intuitive to learn and use.

Cheers.

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @KkT! I am also in the BI space and have spent a lot of time in the past using SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau to bring life to analytics! The core certification should be easy, but not underestimated. I will reiterate the other comments here and definitely check out the Academy. I specifically like the "Getting Started" Learning Path when you first start and then build into the Live Training and Weekly Challenges that are broken down into difficulty and topic. Once you get core then onto advanced! 

KkT
7 - Meteor

thank you so much Flavia B!

KkT
7 - Meteor

Wow you team is acing the exam after 3 days of prep!That is very encouraging!

KkT
7 - Meteor

thanks for the tips cplewis90!i will check out the live training

Labels