Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Just popping by to say hi

mahahussari
7 - Meteor

Hey guys! 

My name is Maha Hussari and I am part of cohort DS32 from The Data School, London. Literally just started at DS so Alteryx is completely foreign to me. I say that but I just completed 1 challenge prior to writing this post and feeling really chuffed. I hope to get through more Alteryx challenges to increase my understand and knowledge and hopefully meet some great people on here! 

A fun fact about me is I LOVEEE reading Webnovels and Manwhas! 😍❤️ I don't really come across a lot of people who like them or even know about them 😞 I actually got into it after being in the anime/manga world for a long time and just cant seem to get out of it. My favourite  Webnovel of all time is "It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Travelling to the Future" (Long Title I know). Its a military novel with no romance, I highly recommend it to anyone on here.

Anyways, I thought I just pop by to say hi and let you guys get to know me a little! 😁

8 REPLIES 8
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @mahahussari welcome to the community ! 😄 Nicely done on your first challenge even the beginner ones can be quite tricky when starting off, I had to look at the solutions a fair bit to start with 😅 Definitely check out the interactive learning if you haven't already. And the discussions board/ Groups are a great place for questions/discussions. 

I have been following anime for a while and never heard of Manwhas! Will have to check them out.

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome Maha Hussari. Alteryx felt very foreign and complicated to me when I started at the Data School (DS5). Weekly challenges is the way to go.

mahahussari
7 - Meteor

Hey! Im gona be honest, that challenge did take me a while to figure out😅

Thanks for the advice! Will deffo check out the interactive learning. Let me know which manhwa you check out!

mahahussari
7 - Meteor

Ayee a fellow DSer! Honestly Alteryx is like a whole new world to me but yes will deffo give more challenges a go!!

OzlemSigbeku
8 - Asteroid

Hi Maha, Welcome to the community! :) :)

mahahussari
7 - Meteor

heyyyyy how yo doooin, thanks thanks

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@mahahussari Welcome to community !

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @mahahussari 
Awesome to hear your story, and welcome to the Community!

How are you finding Alteryx after a couple of months? 

Bulien
Labels