Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
SOLVED

JielingChen- New Beginner- Grad Student at CSUF

jielingchen
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Alteryx Community,

My name is Jieling Chen, and I also go by Jessie. I am a CSUF grad student in Professor Morris' ACCT 503 class.I'm new to Alteryx. Alteryx seems very cool and user-friendly. I'm very excited to learn about the cool features of Alteryx. In addition, I'd love to get to know everyone in the Alteryx community. If anyone has any good advice for a new beginner, please let me know. Thank you so much. 

Best,

Jieling(jessie)

2 REPLIES 2
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jessie, 

Welcome to the community! I'd highly recommend the Getting Started Learning Path to help you on your learning journey. Once you get familiar, test your skills with the Weekly Challenges

If you have any questions along the way, feel free to search to see if others have already asked, or go ahead and ask your own question

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

jielingchen
6 - Meteoroid

Thank You, Trey!

I'm watching the video lessons on Getting Started now, all the videos are short but helpful and interactive which makes the learning process very fun. I love the programs, Thank you!!!

Labels