Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Jhonken - Senior Data Viz Analyst turned Associate for Consulting Firm

jhonken
7 - Meteor

Hello, all! I had a unique opportunity to dive into Alteryx as a result of my manager taking a new position. I was brought in for my Tableau skills, as I am a desktop certified associate. However, there are Alteryx licenses to be used, and I am going to use one! I'm excited to learn, and would very much like to leverage this tool on some contracts. Our consulting firm is mainly in the government/military space.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome @jhonken 

As a former Marine I happy to hear it when we have Alteryx being used in the military/government space! Please reach out to the community if you have any questions or need help! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jhonken

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer. Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills!

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels