Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

James Lai Introduction

James_Lai
5 - Atom

Hello all!

My name is James and like many of my peers that have posted here recently, I am a Master in Accountancy student at California State University, Fullerton taking the Professor Morris' Data Analytics class. I have five years of experience in the private accounting sector of a major entertainment company. It is an industry that fascinates me and I love that I get to tell the story of my company through the numbers. I am excited by how Alteryx can help me tell that story in new and exciting ways. 

Thanks,

James

1 REPLY 1
ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Community @James_Lai ! I love your comment about getting to tell the story of your company through numbers! Stories are such a powerful way to communicate, especially when it comes to numbers. Be sure to check out the Academy for learning resources and our free certification program so you put your new skills on your resume! 

Labels