Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

FaveDwvw
5 - Atom

Hello I am Fave,

Student at Merced College. I am looking forward to learning and exploring alteryx designer for data cleansing and data preparation. My aim is to become a data analyst.

How do I get the license? I am still waiting for it to arrive at my college email.

Regards,

Fave

3 REPLIES 3
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @FaveDwvw,  

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!  Great career choice/course of study!

Did you sign up for a student license or ADAPT Program?  Have you received a license yet?  

@LeahK are you able to assist @FaveDwvw in getting started with licensing/etc?

Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @FaveDwvw! We are very excited to be able to follow your journey on becoming a Data Analyst. 

It looks like you applied for a student license through the Alteryx For Good Program and your status is pending. This usually happens when they are verifying the documentation that you sent. I recommend sending an email to alteryxforgood@alteryx.com to ask about the latest status of your student license. 

Happy learning! 

Flávia Brancato
Pavetheran
5 - Atom

Hi

Labels