Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

08siddiu
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

My name is Ajmal Siddiqui. I am a newbie to Alteryx tool, and here to learn as much as i can. My company is looking to incorporate Alteryx for data automation, so i thought this will be a best place to learn from.

Thank you,

Ajmal S.

3 REPLIES 3
treepruner
9 - Comet

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to work thru the Interactive Lessons

After you get some a little background, start working on the beginner weekly challenges.

Finally, be sure to take the core exam. It is free, you can take it once a week until you pass it and you will learn a lot.

Sarah

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This is a great place to learn!  Welcome!  Check out some of the Weekly Challenges - a great way to exercise your skills.  And feel free to ask questions here in the Community - lots of helpful & friendly folks here!
Cheers!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @08siddiu

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any other questions like @mbarone said.This article "Q&A: Where Do I Post My Questions?" should also help you out.   

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels