Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

igeentilal
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I joined the Advancing Data & Analytics Potential Together (ADAPT) program. I work as an data analyst but am in search for knowledge in the data science field to help me know better the field and increase my knowledge about this. Looking forward to interact throughout the program!

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @igeentilal

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and the ADAPT program!

You can start by checking out the ADAPT Program page if you have not already. 

You can also review the content and ask questions on the Designer forum. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything! 

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
Labels