Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

Toungston19
5 - Atom

Hello, everyone!  I am just now signing on to this and have been an Alteryx user since 2017.  I look forward to learning and helping everyone on this platform.  I am currently a Analytics Engineer for a well known building product corporation.

5 REPLIES 5
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Toungston19, glad to have you join us in the Community! 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Toungston19 !

Great to have you on the community, and awesome to meet someone who has been using Alteryx since 2017!

Does this mean the community will have another passer of the Alteryx Expert Exam soon? 😁

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Toungston19
5 - Atom

Hi @TheOC ,

I have always thought about it, but with the platform ever-evolving, I have not had time to look into doing so.   Is there a fee similar to other software certifications to take the Alteryx exam and what are the benefits of passing it?

Cheers,

Toungston19

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Toungston19 

so theres 3 main exams when it comes to Designer - Core, Advanced, Expert.

Core and Advanced are completely free. If you fail you just have to wait a week to give them another go. Expert has a cost associated (I think $150). I enjoy working towards the expert as i think its a good sign that i know what there is to know about Alteryx, and I've enjoyed getting the core and advanced certifications for my CV and as a benchmark. 

As far as benefits, i think the majority are personal, however it is a pretty exclusive group of passers of the exam (i think only about 20-40 hold the certification at the moment).

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@Toungston19  Welcome !

Labels