Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

mubnoor12
5 - Atom

Hi,
My name is Mubashir Zainoor from Pakistan. A Udacity Bertelsmann Technology Scholar. Just joined the ADAP Program at Alteryx. Hope to get knowledge and learning from this community.
Looking forward & Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!  Make sure to check out the Academy section of the community where you'll find plenty of free resources to help you along your journey - including learning paths, videos, and tutorials!

Cheers!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

You gonna love the Adapt Program, @mubnoor12! A lot to learn and to enjoy. 

Happy solving! 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mubnoor12

Happy New Year & very glad to see that you are registered to ADAPT. This will be a great adventure! Here you can find all the details and FAQs to help you in your journey!

I would definitely recommend making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer. Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels