Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

ariannah
5 - Atom

Hi everyone!

My name is Arianna Huang and I'm currently a student at CSUF taking Jeff Bogan's Tax Technology class. Alteryx is not only a significant part of this class, but also something I got to see in action during a prior internship so I really appreciate what it can do. I'm hoping to learn a lot from the community and apply it when I start working. 

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ariannah

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise, for example Tax & Audit, so it should be interesting for you to learn more. 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels