Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

Vikash_kumar
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone.

Myself Vikash. I joined Advancing Data & Analytics Potential Together (ADAPT) program. I am a recent graduate from University of illinois Springfield(UIS) in data analytics. I have around 8+ years of work experience but not as data analyst or data scientist. This is a kind of transition in my career. I hope by joining this ADAPT Program and getting involved in alteryx community my transition would be little smooth. 

Thank You Everyone

Vikash Kumar  

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Vikash_kumar !  Welcome to the Alteryx community.  I look forward to watching your journey - you'll find lots of help, friendly community members, and educational resources right here on the community!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to Community and we are happy to have you here, @Vikash_kumar.

We are excited for your career transition and we want to make sure that you have all the support needed along the way. Check out the ADAPT resources page which will guide you to get quickly familiarized with the Alteryx Community and also answer all your questions about the Program. 

-Flávia

Flávia Brancato
Labels