Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

Sarlton9188
5 - Atom

Hi Sarlton here from South Africa.

Really glad to be a part of this community and wish to work hard to become the best when it comes to learning data analytics and acquire a new skill since I was also affected by the Covid

2 REPLIES 2
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Sarlton9188 and thank you for your note on this forum, 

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and the ADAPT program. It points to interactive lessons that will allow you to become familiar with the Alteryx platform. In time, I would recommend to look into the weekly challenges on the Academy. We have over 200 challenges that you can sort by levels of difficulty. It is  great practice!   

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Sarlton9188

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels