Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction Post

revini05
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community,

I am an MSA student at Cal State Fullerton. I am taking accounting analytics with Professor Morris and we are learning Alteryx. I am a beginner in Alteryx but from what I have learned so far, it seems to be very helpful to the way we do data analytics. I am excited to learn Alteryx.

Thanks,

Ryan 

3 REPLIES 3
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @revini05 and welcome to the Community! 
I should also congratulate and thank @apmorris for recommending Alteryx to so many students! 😀

Ryan, the Academy is always a good start, especially the getting started learning path. Be sure to let us know if you have more questions to start your journey.

Regards,
Olivier
apmorris
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you, Oliver!

My students are very excited to learn Alteryx.  In fact, next week I've had my Monday class divide up into 12 groups.  Each group has picked 2 separate tools that they will explain and demo to the class.  Very exciting!  One of these days, I'd like to get someone from Alteryx to come into my classes to talk about your vision and mission.  It really helps when you put a face to the "name"!

Students are currently enrolled in the Alteryx for Excel Users and my Master's students will take the Alteryx Certification exam as part of their coursework!

April Morris

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Let me see what we can arrange @apmorris Stay tuned. 

Regards,
Olivier
Labels