Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction Message - Alex

iceincup
7 - Meteor

Hello All!

It is a pleasure to join this community :)

I am hoping to learn more about Alteryx Designer and become a Data Scientist guru in the future...

Wish me luck :D

6 REPLIES 6
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @iceincup !  Glad to have you here.  A great place to start your journey is over in the Alteryx Academy section of the community.  Lots of free resources including Learning Paths , Videos , and helpful Interactive Lessons .  And once you have some of the basics of Alteryx down, I'd highly suggest trying out some of the Weekly Challenges - no better way to learn Alteryx than to just dive in and start solving!

And keep in mind the Certifications that Alteryx offers, the first two are available at no charge (Core, and Core Advanced).  You'll be on your way in no time!  And feel free to post questions as you go on the various Discussions boards (although in the beginning you'll probably be almost exclusively in the Designer Discussion Board ).

Cheers!

iceincup
7 - Meteor

Thank you for the welcome :)

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My pleasure!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@iceincup Welcome to Alteryx community !

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @iceincup, welcome to the Alteryx Community! In addition to the training videos under the Academy section, one of the fastest ways to learn more about this space is to keep experimenting. Hope you enjoy the adventure and we as a community are able to collectively speed up your learning process.

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! You have definitely come to right place to learn more about Alteryx Designer and become a data science guru - you will see quickly if you haven't already that we have the most brilliant Alteryx users on the community 😀

Labels