We are aware of an issue with the Search bar. Please use Advanced search for the time being while we troubleshoot. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction - CSUF student and soon to be full time accountant

RBERN
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone, 

I am currently in my last semester of my undergrad at Cal State Fullerton. During my internship at one of the Big 4 I learned how important alteryx and other software are quickly becoming within the industry. I enrolled in an emerging technologies in accounting course in order to have more interaction with the software so I am better prepared upon my return to the firm. 

So far so good! We are being exposed to several different software platforms and I can already see how beneficial this class will be. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about alteryx. 

Thanks, 

Ramiro Bernardino 

1 REPLY 1
joshuaburkhow
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @RBERN  welcome!

Just remember to reach out if you have any questions. Lots of Alteryx experts here willing to help!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Labels