Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introducing Myself

tbutts
6 - Meteoroid

Good day everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Tim Butts, I am a Tax Manager for an indirect tax software company. I was introduced to Alteryx over a year and a half ago. Really started to dig into the tool this year and I just became Core certified. I am amazed at how powerful the software is. I realize i am just starting to scratch the surface, but am looking forward to the journey in improving operations for the business and seeing what insights we can learn.

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @tbutts

First, congratulations on becoming Core certified. This is amazing! Seeing your achievements and excitement, I believe your next step will be the Alteryx Designer Advanced certification? Don't forget that we have a lot of great resources to help you through your learning journey. Here it is the Exam Prep Guide if you need 😉 

Have fun! 

Flávia Brancato
tbutts
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you, and yes that is the next goal!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tbutts,

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! Congratulations for your certification!

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise, Tax for example. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Let us know how it goes with your Alteryx Designer Advanced certification! 

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
tbutts
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, Steph. I'll check them out.

Labels