Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introducing Myself

prachigupta93
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone,

My name is Prachi Gupta. I am working with PwC as a Technology Development Associate and have started working on Alteryx recently.

I have done my Master's in Business Analytics and Information Systems and joined PwC in Jan 2020. Prior to this I have worked as Senior Systems Engineer.  I look forward to connecting with the community as part of my development and learning.

6 REPLIES 6
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @prachigupta93, welcome to the Alteryx Community!

I known that PwC has a very strong culture of analytics, and internal Alteryx resources from talking to some of their employees.  Hopefully you find everything you need here to connect with others and excel in your new career!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @prachigupta93

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Let us know if you need any help! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
prachigupta93
5 - Atom

Thank you! I will definitely start with the course.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @prachigupta93

I wish you luck! Enjoy learning & keep us posted. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
ermantoprak
5 - Atom

Which office you're working on?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ermantoprak, I'm working from the Munich (Germany) office. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels