Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduced to Alteryx through CSUF

hbiddinger
5 - Atom

Good evening everyone,

My name is Heather I recently began using Alteryx due to an Emerging Technologies class at CSUF. I have had the opportunity to play around with it for the last two weeks and love the drag and drop features of the program. I wanted to introduce myself to the community and look forward to growing my skills with your help! I have noticed there is a Certification that I may pursue in the upcoming months as I get more comfortable with the program. If anyone can point me in the right direction for more information about that I would appreciate it, thank you!

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @hbiddinger

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Don't forget that we have a lot of great resources to help you through your learning journey. Here it is the Exam Prep Guide if you need.

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels