Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduce Yourself! - Welcome & Instructions

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Introductions forum! We’re so glad you’re here.

Whether you have been part of the vibrant Alteryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place.

Getting to know your peers and networking with the right people provides some of the greatest value that we can all receive from a community like this. But it's hard to know who to connect with, unless you know who’s here. Here’s how it works:

Introduce Yourself

introduceyourself.png

Create a New Topic to introduce yourself to the Community.

• Include your Username in the Subject (and anything else you'd like... your title/job, industry, etc.)

• In the post itself, let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies.. anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

• Tag your post with labels that characterize you & help your peers get to know who you are beyond work. Pick from the list or create your own! Keep in mind that label choices are meant to be light, fun, and uniquely Alteryx. 😉  Your work is serious business, but your community experience doesn't have to be.🙂

From there, all you have to do is Post! We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Introductions Forum - Rules of Engagement

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions forum is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

37 REPLIES 37
PriyankaTank
5 - Atom

Hi, I am Priyanka tank from India. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession here to gain understanding and knowledge about alteryx.

aksiddique
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are having fun in life with Data. I have joined Alteryx recently. I have been  using power query for data analysis and found very useful and now decided to embark on a new journey to learn Alteryx. I hope that it will be an exciting one. Thanks.

Bobbiconway
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I'm Bobbi Conway. I'm a Career Changer. My previous career had nothing to do with data so these concepts are new to me. I'm enjoying the lessons thus far though!

gkming1125
5 - Atom

Hi all, I am Glenn from Singapore. I am a Chartered Accountant working in the FP&A field. I am new to Alteryx and I am thinking to learn Alteryx to upskill myself. I am thinking to take designer core as a start, but can anyone advise how should i start with the programme?

Eswaran
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I am a Business Analyst. I am mostly using Excel. Now, try to use Alteryx. Looking forward to engage with you all.

Thank you 😊 

Eswaran

Abhishek
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone! 

My Name is Abhishek. I'm a graduate student at American University. 

Just got to know about Alteryx at my Internship. I want to learn about the usage, applications of Alteryx in 2 Weeks, so that I can Inform my Manager and get my Internship extended. 

Appreciate any guidance on a path I need to follow. 

Thank You, 

Abhishek. 

Jay-RDC
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone!

Been using Alteryx for less than a year now. Alteryx has been awesome for my work. Sharing my recent core exam results :) Hope everyone gets their certification. Let's keep learning! You can do it!

karlhansen
9 - Comet
sportsrocks101_
5 - Atom

Hi, I am Zach Faulkner a senior at Oklahoma State. I am excited to learn more about Alteryx.

KrishnaChithrathil
11 - Bolide

Hola Community!

I'm very much excited to explore every bit of Alteryx tool. Thanks everyone who has helped me so far and thanks in advance to those who're yet to help me out. 😄

Good day guys.!

Labels