Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduce Yourself! - Welcome & Instructions

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Introductions forum! We’re so glad you’re here.

Whether you have been part of the vibrant Alteryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place.

Getting to know your peers and networking with the right people provides some of the greatest value that we can all receive from a community like this. But it's hard to know who to connect with, unless you know who’s here. Here’s how it works:

Introduce Yourself

introduceyourself.png

Create a New Topic to introduce yourself to the Community.

• Include your Username in the Subject (and anything else you'd like... your title/job, industry, etc.)

• In the post itself, let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies.. anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

• Tag your post with labels that characterize you & help your peers get to know who you are beyond work. Pick from the list or create your own! Keep in mind that label choices are meant to be light, fun, and uniquely Alteryx. 😉  Your work is serious business, but your community experience doesn't have to be.🙂

From there, all you have to do is Post! We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Introductions Forum - Rules of Engagement

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions forum is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

37 REPLIES 37
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @KrishnaChithrathil! We are happy you are here and we hope you are enjoying your learning journey! 

Besides all the great resources in the Academy, don't forget to join our User Groups to network and be part of a passionate group of people in your region! 😊

Flávia Brancato
czhu
5 - Atom

Glad to be part of the community to learn Alteryx!

CalvinJude
5 - Atom

Hi All, I'm Calvin, an IT professional with over 9+ yrs spearheading multiple projects at an Internation Bank. I'm here to learn and use Alteryx while transitioning and driving change management within the investment business. 

Jyotiraj
5 - Atom

Hi Community Members,

I am Jyotiraj Panigrahy very new member in this community.
Would highly appreciate if anyone could guide me from where I can start learning to practice.
I am highly interested to become a data scientist through Alteryx.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Jyotiraj. We are glad you landed here to start your Data Scientist journey with us! 

I highly recommend digging into our Academy content. The Learning Paths and the Interactive Lessons are always a great start to learning the fundamentals of working in Designer, for example. Also, if you haven't checked yet, we have Local User Groups in India that you can join and attend the meetings. They are the best place to network and share experiences. 

I hope you enjoy your journey, and let us know if you need any assistance along the way.

Flávia Brancato
LucianoGomes
7 - Meteor

Hello Alteryx community members,

I started in the Alteryx world this week and I'm so happy to see the power of community.
As a Dell employee in Brazil, I have many challenges in data transformation and automation and my solid background in IT, BPM (Business Process Management) and BPA (Business Process Automation) make this tool very interesting and in line with what I need to do in my work.
I hope to be able to count on your expertise and make myself available in whatever I can contribute.

Regards,

Luciano Gomes

C30spacepod
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am brand spanking new to alteryx and looking to get a feel for the software. Hoping to dive into any education resources available. Will probably ask a ton of questions at some point in the future so thank you all in advance! 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Bem-vindo à comunidade Alteryx, Luciano! 🇧🇷

Tenho certeza que você não vai parar de se surpreender com a capacidade das ferramentas e tudo que é possível fazer com o Alteryx Designer. Lembrando que temos a nossa Comunidade em português também com muito conteúdo e material para estudo. Espero te ver por lá compartilhando suas experiências e dúvidas!

Flávia

Flávia Brancato
Pderwa1260
5 - Atom

I have the beginning and intermediate training classes on Alteryx and have gone through almost all of the training videos on this site through the Academy. I have a license through work and have access to everything on this site as well as the latest Aleryx Designer tool. I am currently using Alteryx to do simple data comparisons from two different reports in excel and my workflow is pretty simple. I am probably using approximately 8 different Aleryx tools. But I am interested in taking my learnings to the next level. I actually am in a finance role, so using Aleryx is a very small part of my role. I started to study for the initial Alteryx certification and went through the test just to get an idea of the questions being asked. Even with all the training I have been through, I found the questions for the certification to be quite advanced. Does anyone have any suggestion on how I could come up to speed to better prepare myself for the certification?  

tb209919
5 - Atom

Hello!

I am Tori I am a student at Ohio University studying Business Marketing with an minor in Business Analytics and a certificate in Social Media! 

Labels