Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Intro post of Mithun Sarkar

MithunSarkar07
5 - Atom

Hi community members,

I'm Mithun Sarkar very new member in the community. I am very glad to introduce myself here. I'm from Bangladesh working in the standard Chartered Bank. Would highly appreciate if anyone could guide me from where I can start learning to practice. I want to become a data scientist through alteryx. Your valuable suggestions and guidance are much appreciated in this regards. Thanks

Best regards

Mithun

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the community @MithunSarkar07 !   The community has great resources for increasing your Alteryx skills.  Make sure to check out the Academy where you'll find plenty of free resources like learning paths, use cases, videos, etc.  And the Weekly Challenges are also a great place to practice what you learn.

Looking forward to watching your journey.

MithunSarkar07
5 - Atom

Thanks

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Very welcome!

Ravin123
5 - Atom

Hi ,

In SCB IMO performance management is team is conducting Alteryx Data Science Citizenship program , where you can learn alteryx apart from this internal program you can explore community use case and learning portal.

Thanks

Ravindra

Labels