Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Intro - Kumar Gudiseva

Kumar_Gudiseva
5 - Atom

Hello fellow developers, My name is Kumar Gudiseva and I am an SAP BI Consultant for over 20 years. I believe self-service is the way to go for Analytics and so I am here to learn the new tool. Looking forward to having a great journey together.....

2 REPLIES 2
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Kumar_Gudiseva, welcome to the Community, and thank you for introducing yourself! We have a passionate group of individuals among us who love to collaborate and help each other.

Since you are starting with Alteryx, I feel the content under the Academy section at the top left of the Community page would be a great starting point. It has easy-paced videos and learning material to introduce the audience to various aspects and features of the Designer product.

Once you get started, feel free to reach out with questions on the various Discussion pages. There is an almost around-the-clock exchange of ideas and conversations, and it is a great place to catch-up and learn from others.

We look forward to collaborating with you.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AbhilashR

I would definitely recommend the beginner starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions and 20 years experience! 

We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels