Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

I’m Jonathan - Nice to meet you all!

jmstampe
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone, I am Jonathan Stamper and while I’ve been fairly active in the Alteryx community for some time I don’t believe I ever introduced myself.

I’m a Process Improvement Manager in the banking industry with a wide range of experience across many business and technological, products and services.  At the core I’m just a data guy that loves digging deep in DB lineage to see how I can optimize usage.

When I’m not light years deep in work I’m spending time with my wife and kids, going for jog, or hanging out on my boat with friends and family.  I love nostalgic movies and music; especially from the 70s and 80s.  Big horror fan too but don’t mind a decent Nancy Myers “Rom-Com” here and there.

I’ve been using Alteryx for a while, with the past few being very frequent in my line of work.  I’m currently certified and looking to get more soon.

Hello to everyone and please to meet you.

6 REPLIES 6
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jmstampe,  

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community! 

I also love music from the 70s and 80s! Which is your favourite? 

Just to let you know, we recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! ​​​​​​​

Steph Vitale-Havreng
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @jmstampe 

Nice to meet you 🙂 Congrats on getting certified 😀 cheers to you🎉

Feel free to post on the discussion board if you need any info or help 

Happy to help 🙂

Cheers and happy analyzing 😀

jmstampe
8 - Asteroid

@StephV,

Great to hear from you!  So my favorite 70s-80s is definitely funk, R&B, and classic rock.  I am a huuuuge fan of Michael Jackson and Prince.  Obviously Back to the Future, Karate Kid, Die Hard, and Harry and the Hendersons are my faves.  Thanks for the info on the industry discussion forum, I’ll take a look at that.

jmstampe
8 - Asteroid

@atcodedog05 it’s a pleasure to meet you and thank you so much.  I’m currently working on the Advanced and haven’t quite mastered it yet but I’m getting there.

I’ll definitely be reaching out if I need any assistance.

jmstampe
8 - Asteroid

Oh my gosh, 3rd time was the charm as I finally passed the Advanced Certification Exam.  I had been doing nonstop researching and studying for a good 4-5 months.  Glad to finally take it easy.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jmstampe

Congratulations for your Advanced Certification Exam ! It's awesome !!!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels