Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

I am Dare, a NEWBIE

oluKnight
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I am Dare, proudly Nigerian, a practicing accountant (for a very small start up, so I am also Admin, HR and more as the need arises), a dog person, a people person, an over hyped extrovert - I find reasons to talk even when there is nothing to talk about - I play the guitar, absolute beginner, I am a skill level student in the ACCA (association of certified chartered accountants). 

I am loving this data science field but there is so much, I tend to get lost in the vastness of all of it. 

I would really love a mentor, someone who could help me navigate this vast ocean.

Thank you, 🙂

Glad to be here.

3 REPLIES 3
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello multi-talented @oluKnight  and Welcome to the Community!  🙂

Are you in the Lagos area?

Yes, the field can be a little overwhelming at the beginning. You can start by checking out the ADAPT Program page. Let us know how it goes!

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Regards,
Olivier
oluKnight
5 - Atom

Yes please 

I reside in Lagos.

I have, I'm currently engaging the ADAPT page.

I am managing just fine right now...

And I appreciate the support.

Dare

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @oluKnight

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! You're a very multi-talented person! Very glad to see that you are registered to ADAPT. It will surely be a fascinating journey. 

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. Enjoy learning & keep us posted. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels