Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Howdy!

wdula
6 - Meteoroid

Hey all,

My name is William Dula, I'm a Data Analyst in the Supply Chain organization at Southern Company. I typically do analytics surrounding procurement and sourcing needs and when I'm not doing that I focus on developing analytics and machine learning products to push the organization forward!

When I'm not doing Data Science, I'm either working as a songwriter/producer or training for triathlons!

My experience at Alteryx Inspire this year opened my eyes to new possibilities (Obscura was a blast!).  I'm looking forward to diving deeper in to the platform and  seeing how far I can go with it!

Thanks and great to meet all of you!

1 REPLY 1
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@wdula Welcome to the Maveryx Community! Sounds like you had a fantastic time at Inspire! A great way to get started is by checking out our Launch Pad materials under "Getting Started". Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Labels