Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi from Colombia!

JuanOsorio91
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Everyone

I'm Juan, I'm a mechanical engineer from Colombia, I've worked in sales for five years, from forklifts to flowers (yes, flowers).

I was new at my last job when this all started, so I was easily let go.

I'm here to learn a lot, I love numbers and I think that information is power but I don't have much experience in analytics.

I hope all is going well for anyone who reads this message.

Kindly,

Juan Osorio

3 REPLIES 3
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome aboard @JuanOsorio91 !  I think you'll find Alteryx a great platform to enhance and increase your analytic and data science skills!  Look forward to watching your journey.  Make sure you reach out to the community often with questions and for guidance.  Lots of great content and people on here!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hola, @JuanOsorio91. Bienvenido a la Comunidad! 

With you diversified background I am sure you will find a lot of different uses to apply Alteryx in. More so, we also have a Alteryx Community in Spanish where you can connect and network in your native language with peers in Colombia and all across South America. 

Check this out!

Espero verte allí.

-Flávia

Flávia Brancato
JuanOsorio91
6 - Meteoroid

Gracias @FláviaB

Ahi estare!

Labels