Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi data people!

MarkJackson
8 - Asteroid

Just thought I'd say hello and tell you all how much I'm enjoying getting under the hood and learning to solve with Alteryx.  I've sold loads of the stuff so its about time I really started to understand the power.  And I am. It's great!  

The community and general positivity is really encouraging too and something the rest of the team at Bulien LLP are really passionate about. 

All the best 

MJ

6 REPLIES 6
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MarkJackson

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

You're right, the power of solving with Alteryx is just amazing😎

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Enjoy your Alteryx journey and let us know how it goes!

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome!  Make sure to avail yourself of the awesome free content for learning in the Academy Section of the Community as well!

MarkJackson
8 - Asteroid

Oh I am. I'm all over it at the minute getting ready to do the Core exam!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Awesome!  Let us know when you pass!

MarkJackson
8 - Asteroid

Just a quick one. Just passed the core cert. Massive thanks to all at Bulien LLP for their assistance on getting my head round the practical requirements. As I've said on previous posts. I'm a sales guy and new to the technical side of Alteryx but it's been a blast so I'm gonna keep going.

Massive thanks to the community posts as well.  Fantastic references.  There's a reason this community wins awards!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Congratulations on becoming Core Certified, @MarkJackson! This is awesome and we are very happy to hear that the support from the Community helped you to achieve that. That is why we are here for! 😀

Flávia Brancato
Labels