Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi data junkies!

RMack
5 - Atom

My name is Ron an I'm a recovering banker. I have an MBA in IT Management and Business Data Analytics from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. Other applications I use for Data analysis are: R, Qlik, Rapidminer, and Tableau. Intermediate SQL skills. Learning Python. I hope everyone is doing what is necessary to stay healthy and keep their loved ones healthy. Left my last position and am currently looking for opportunities to use my business/banking background and my data science passion. Happy to commute anywhere in the US or work remotely. 

Best of luck to everyone and I hope to meet some of you soon!

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @RMack and welcome to the Community. we are glad to have you. 

Aside from the products forums, we just opened an Industry discussions forums that intends to host conversations going beyond the mastery of the tool. Please ask or share anything related there. You can also visit the industry groups page

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
Labels