Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi !!! I'm here

mooventhc
6 - Meteoroid

Hello friends, 

I'm Mooventh(sounds different right, I know it 🙂 ) from India, master degree with a 2 year of experience in teaching business and management. Exploring the cross domain field Data Science with Great Lakes for the love of stats and playing with the huge data( U have heard many right, let me end it ). Looking forward to land up as a business analyst with a good amount of time spent playing with the data as a data analyst. Glad to be a part. Consider me as your student help me get into the ladder. Oops, I forgot to mention, looking for a job 🙂

Thanks, stay in and safe.2020 !!!

4 REPLIES 4
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Mooventh!

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I'd definitely recommend getting started with your Alteryx Core Certification. If you visit the Academy area you'll find a bunch of learning resources to help you study and prepare for the exam.

Also, depending on where you are located in India, I'd encourage you getting involved with the Bangalore User Group. Last but not least, I am tagging in @ydmuley -- he's an Alteryx ACE and advocate in region. Yug, do you have any recommendations for @mooventhc on how to approach the job search in India?

mooventhc
6 - Meteoroid

Leah Knowles, I was really hoping for a welcome message(grateful that it was not an automated message). I have started with the interactive learning (Best method of learning seen so far).

Thanks a lot for giving a head start. I'm located at Chennai close by Bangalore (got connected with them and gain sufficient knowledge and way to grow along )

Best Regards

Mooventh

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@LeahK Thank you for looping me in, I will connect with @mooventhc offline.

@mooventhc let's connect offline to talk more about this, I will PM you.

Regards,

Yug

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
mooventhc
6 - Meteoroid

@ ydmuley Sure, will do 🙂

Labels