Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi! I am Mishal from PwC's Academy - mmishal001

mmishal001
8 - Asteroid

My name is Mishal and I started using Alteryx in my role as a Digital Accelerator at PwC's Academy Middle East. PwC's Academy is the educational arm of PwC. Alteryx has been incredibly helpful to us solve important problems and I am keen to continue to use it and share it with more people to enable them to add value to everything they do.

I am passionate about storytelling and technology. I would LOVE to connect with you and would be interested to see how we can mutually benefit from each other and look forward to being an active community member.

Fun fact: I love reading books but find it hard to completing a book.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammedmishal/

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey @mmishal001! I'm at PwC as well. Reach out if I can help! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
mmishal001
8 - Asteroid

Hey @joshuaburkhow nice to e-meet you!

Let's have a quick call to see how we can benefit from mutual synergies. Thanks for letting me know.

Labels