Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello!

Luis_Abad
5 - Atom

Hello everybody.

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Luis and I learn from an introductory data scientist course at #Udacity thanks to the Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA group of companies I work for.

I read about Alteryx in Udacity and here I am to learn how this amazing software works.

I am glad to be a part of this community hub.

Sincerely,

Luis

3 REPLIES 3
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Luis_Abad

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes 🤗

If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy. Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Luis_Abad !  Lots of great resources regarding data science here on the Community - specifically in the Academy section - make sure to check out the free tutorials, videos, learning paths, and use cases!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi, @Luis_Abad. I noticed that you are based in Spain so... me gustaría darte la bienvenida y aprovechar la oportunidad para invitarte a conocer a nuestra Comunidad española. Puedes presentarte aquí y también puede explorar todos nuestros recursos en español como la Academia y los Blogs

Saludos! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels