Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello

PriyankaTank
5 - Atom

Hello everyone

I am not a techie person but I would love to know more about this stuff and become one. here to increase my and understanding and knowledge about alteryx

2 REPLIES 2
Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@PriyankaTank Welcome to Alteryx community !

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @PriyankaTank, welcome to the Community! One of the greatest joys of working with a tool like Alteryx is its ability to make us innovate and problem solve. I would encourage you to go through the free content/training videos available in the Academy Section,  and attempt to solve the weekly challenges. The best way to learn is to try to solve problems by yourself and maybe look at solutions posted by others to gain inspiration on approach. You may feel the struggle in the beginning but it will make sense and get easy in the span of a few weeks.

Also feel free to reach out for help in the Discussion forums if you are stuck with a problem and need a sounding board on how to proceed. 

Labels