Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello!

NicoleDuhamel
8 - Asteroid

Hello! I've been getting to know Alteryx for the last couple of weeks & I'm excited to discover everything it can do. I work in the analytics team for the Government of Jersey and so far I'm really enjoying the process of designing workflows to replace a lot of big Excel spreadsheets that take forever to run. 

1 REPLY 1
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Welcome to the Community! I'll never forget an early project where I rebuilt a process that used an Excel workbook with a manual calculation took 4 hours to run with an Alteryx workflow that processed the same information in under two minutes. 

You're in the right place to learn and grow. Share your wins and roadblocks when you can and I'm sure the Community will be a valuable part of your Alteryx journey. Happy Alteryx-ing!

Labels