Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello :)

Lilly-Trapp
7 - Meteor

Hi! My name is Lilly and I am a junior studying finance and business analytics. I had the opportunity to learn Alteryx this past school semester and it has been a fun, yet challenging class! I am still new to the analytics classes, but really enjoy them. Looking forward to more data analytics in the future! 

Feel free to connect -- my profile is Lilly-Trapp!

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Lilly-Trapp !  You'll find the community here is very friendly and willing to help on your journey.  Be sure to check out the Academy under the Learn menu option.  Lots of great free content to improve your Alteryx skills!

Cheers!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @Lilly-Trapp ! So glad to have you here.

Check out the Weekly Challenge for a fun way to never stop learning.

Cheers,

Esther

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @Lilly-Trapp, great to see Alteryx being offered as a class!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Lilly-Trapp

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Feel free to post a question in the Discussions section if you need any info, help, or guidance.

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels