Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello

KeshavKuthiala
5 - Atom

I am an Analyst with business intelligence and entrepreneurship background> started using Alteryxx recently and feel like it is a tool that was designed to compliment the way I think.

Paraphrasing Steve Jobs - computer to human mind is like bicycle to human walking. I think Alteryx with its no code data exploration and visual toolset, is like Vision that does analytics.

I am very grateful to and love the resource that this community has been to me. Looking forward to lot more support as I am growing into Alteryx and hopefully contributing back when I have achieved some mastery with the tool.

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @KeshavKuthiala !  Make sure to check out all the free and valuable resources in the Academy section of the Community.  Lots of free videos & tutorials to help you along your journey!

KeshavKuthiala
5 - Atom

Thank you

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Happy to have you here, @KeshavKuthiala! I am sure you will find the resources that you need to help in your learning journey and you will also contribute with you experiences as you get more familiar with the tools. 

We will be here if you need any help. 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @KeshavKuthiala

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Let us know if you need any help! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels