Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello!

hhamid1
5 - Atom

Hello everyone my name is Hishmah Hamid and I am a student in April Morris's class Emerging Technologies in Accounting at California State University Fullerton. I am doing a joint emphasis on Accounting and Business Analytics. I have previously heard about alteryx and all the amazing things it could do but I never got around to using it until this class. Looking forward to diving more into the platform and learning more. If any of you have tips and tricks please do let me know! 

Thanks! 

Best, 

Hishmah Hamid 

2 REPLIES 2
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey @hhamid1,

Definitely check out this link: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Inspire-2019-Tips-Tricks/ta-p/42567...

Each year from the conference (formerly Inspire and Analyticon going forward), Alteryx gathers tips and tricks from users. It is a large document, but a huge value!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @hhamid1

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! 

If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy.

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels