Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello !!

Devangkumar
5 - Atom

Hi Folks, 

My name is Devang. I worked as IT leader in various segments of industry and consulting. One of my friend at Coca-cola sent me the information about the alteryx product as I am always exploring new products. Since I am in between jobs I thought it would be great to learn the product since in most recent times many companies are focused in the Data analysis and related tools. I am just getting started with the product and will learn little each day.

"Little by little, a man should acquire learning.
Little by little, a mountain should be climbed.
Little by little desires should be gratified.”

I hope to gain much needed insight about product and learn more from the others on how they have been able to solve problems using alteryx. 

Wish me luck exploring.. 

Devang

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Devangkumar

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy. I also recommend you the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Also don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels