Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello!

maddie_payne
5 - Atom

Hey everyone! My name is Maddie. Unfortunately, I was let go from an Oil and Gas company back in April. I studied Economics in college so I'm hoping to re-introduce data analysis and optimistically turn it into a career!

5 REPLIES 5
DCHOLMAN08
7 - Meteor

Nice to meet you. I was let go from the oil and gas services industry.  I have an undergraduate degree in econometrics and a master's in accounting.  Look forward to gaining skills like you! Good luck.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello @maddie_payne and @DCHOLMAN08. I am really sorry to hear about that. We know that these have been tough days all over the world and we are truly hoping that this ends as soon as possible. 

Meanwhile, we are very proud to introduce the brand new ADAPT program. It was just launched last Friday! The Advancing Data and Analytic Potential Together (ADAPT) is intended for those who are impacted by COVID-19. As a result of changes in employment, we are providing resources and our Community-supported data science and analytics skills as well as a 90-day Alteryx Designer license for free. Check this out! 

We are here for you! #TogetherWeSolve

Flávia Brancato
DCHOLMAN08
7 - Meteor
Thank you. I have a goal to get certified in Alteryx and more importantly
have complete understanding in the power of the tool. I know core is the
goal but I would love to go one up from there and put in about 60 hours a
week doing it. Any blueprint would be huge !
Thanks
D
maddie_payne
5 - Atom

Likewise! I'm excited to learn and use this community as an interactive resource!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@DCHOLMAN08, you are on fire! Love that! Have you checked the Advanced Certification Exam Prep Guide? There you will find everything you need to know to prepare for and pass the exam. Check it out! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels