Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello!

JKPittman
7 - Meteor

My name is Joy and I am learning how to use Alteryx to automate data-oriented processes for tax reporting. Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to becoming an active user!

Joy

Outdoor enthusiast

Foodie

Analyzer

8 REPLIES 8
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JKPittman Welcome to the Alteryx Community! We are so happy you are here and love the enthusiasm! If you have not already, be sure to check out our events and user groups under "Groups & Events", it is a great way to connect with other users! Please let us know if you have any questions 

JKPittman
7 - Meteor

Thanks! I followed along with the Onboarding Weekly Challenge #8. It took me awhile just watching and copying someone else! Regardless, here's my work, but I still need to label everything. Do you have any other suggestions on how to start learning for a beginner?

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JKPittman I would check out our materials under "Learn" -> "Academy", there you can find learning paths and interactive lessons which you might find helpful! :) 

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@JKPittman you can also take a look at our content guides for help with specific topics--there are a ton of useful resources linked in each one:

JKPittman
7 - Meteor

Thanks!

JKPittman
7 - Meteor

I had started the Getting Started Learning Paths - Tax & Audit and somehow can't resume that path. I'm in the General Path after noticing that Practice Exercise 3 was a bit different. Do you happen to have a link to resume that Learning Path? I was close to completing it. Thanks!

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi! Do you mind sharing the link you were using before it changed? I found this learning path - it was the closest thing I found about tax but can look into this further :) thanks! 

JKPittman
7 - Meteor

I believe I used this link, but it just brings me to the General path. I unfortunately did not use the bookmark tool in Community. I just used my Chrome bookmarks.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Learning-Paths/Getting-Started-Learning-Path/ta-p/475117#done

Labels