Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello

RonitGupta
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone,

I am Ronit Gupta.  I am from India. I live close to capital city. I am a foodie and a traveler. I travel whenever get a chance.  

Working in S&OP function. Started using Alteryx this month. Prior to that I used to run flows in Data Guru (Coupa Software). Apart from that, I work on Supply Chain GuruX, Power Bi, Tableau and excel based solvers. 

Hope this community will help me whenever I will stuck in Alteryx flows.  I will love to connect with people over here. 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@RonitGupta Welcome from the Alteryx Community team! You have come to the right place to connect and learn from others! Be sure you check our groups and events, an even better way to meet others! 

RonitGupta
7 - Meteor

Hi @NitashaP ,

Thanks!

I couldn't find the user group specific to my location i.e. New Delhi (Asia-Pacific). Should be okay to join other nearest user group?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @RonitGupta

welcome on board! 

You can join the User Groups of Bengaluru or Mumbai because they often meet in hybrid version! Then you can participate and ask any questions you may have to other users virtually! 

I'm sure our User Group Leaders @nravik@atcodedog05@SubratDas5@ydmuley@ImMoinak94@dhavaldoshi will be happy to welcome you as well! 

Glad to see you in our community! 

See you soon, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
RonitGupta
7 - Meteor

Hi @StephV ,

Labels