Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello to everybody

G_Thompson
8 - Asteroid

I'm Graham (G_Thompson) and I'm a Manager in the Technology space.

Heavy user of Tableau and SQL and am now trying to balance that out and become a heavy user of the Alteryx!

I've been in the whole Data and Tech space for over 25 years, in a number of industries e.g. (Automotive, Banking, Resources, Commercial Real Estate).

Looking forward to working more with this incredible piece of software, and the wonderful people involved with it.

3 REPLIES 3
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hello and welcome, Graham!

It looks like you've been knocking out Weekly Challenges. Keep it up and you'll have the repertoire of skills you desire in no time!

Happy Alteryx-ing!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

With this kind of experience and the eager to learn, I have no doubt you are in the right place and moving in the right direction, @G_Thompson. Keep rocking!

Flávia Brancato
G_Thompson
8 - Asteroid
Many thanks!

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.
Labels