Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from eastern NC

chart101
5 - Atom

Hi! I’m Caroline Hart. I recently joined the community and am excited to be on the Learning Path, Interactive Lessons. I’m an Agilist and new to Data Engineering, after being a Developer/Engineer, Systems Analyst, Agile Coach/Facilitator/Scrum Master (among other things) in my career😊

I am glad to be here to connect with you passionate community members!

Random facts about me:

I’m a swimmer and a vegan who has 5 rescue cats and 4 grown daughters. I love to cook, garden, read books, and play flute. My techie husband plays drums and we live in eastern North Carolina.

4 REPLIES 4
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @chart101 

Nice to meet you and welcome to Alteryx family!

I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy, great way to start to take up your skills!

If you think you are ready, check out the weekly challenges! Note: the "Labels" component on the right

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Prime Analytics Loves Alteryx

shannonem
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @chart101!

I hail from the grand old town of Charleston, SC (but now Washington DC) and I love that you shared so much with us! My best friend played the flute while I played the clarinet and it was something that brought us together or well band did anyway.

Glad to have you here in the Alteryx Community! 😊

Shannon Emery, she/her
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @chart101 
awesome to hear a bit about you! I am from the north of England, enjoy swimming and reading too. Sadly I am not 'well tuned' enough to be good at instruments, but props to you and your husband for being able to!

Great to have you part of the Community, how are you finding Alteryx so far?
Kind Regards,
TheOC

Bulien
chart101
5 - Atom

@TheOC  

I'm glad to be part of this community! I find Alteryx to be excellent and quite powerful. I'm still in learning mode; the Interactive Lessons are very well done and helpful.

Regards, chart101

Labels