Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from South America!

Pedroara
5 - Atom

Hello everyone my name is Pedro, Alteryx has been an essential part of my work-life since last year. As I mention in the subject, I am from South America, a region which Alteryx is still not that popular ( but it is growing!). To know how to master Alteryx here is both a challenge and a very well appreciated skill.

If you stopped and read through this text, thank you! And if you are from South America as well, feel free to leave a comment or just message me. I speak both Spanish and Portuguese.

Have  a nice day.

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Oi, Pedro! 👋 Seja bem-vindo à Comunidade Alteryx! Eu também sou brasileira. 🇧🇷

As Alteryx is growing in South America, including Brazil, we are also growing our International Communities here. If you haven't checked yet, I invite you to navigate through our Portuguese and Spanish communities, where we provide a dedicated space for Portuguese and Spanish speakers. We have tons of resources that I am sure will support your learning journey and where you can also use your experience to help our international users. 

Espero vê-lo mais por aqui! 

Flávia

Flávia Brancato
Labels