Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Ramu (Ranganathan Ramu)

ranga98
7 - Meteor

Hi everyone, hope you all are having a fantastic day, though I have been on Alteryx Designer on and off for about a few years for various POCs and pilot projects, my dream came true yesterday, yes big day I completed my Core exam. I am so relieved and proud of myself. The secret sauce for winning anything is watching some comedy show for 30 minutes prior to taking big steps :-). I love Alteryx so much that I am walking, talking and sleeping with it, literally yes, I am planning to bring my 20 years BI and data analytics experiences that I have gained from great minds thus far into this community also I am looking forward to learning from you all, thank you all... 

4 REPLIES 4
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Many congratulations @ranga98 on clearing your Core exam! What is your next milestone, Advanced exam?

ranga98
7 - Meteor

Hi Abhilash, thank you, yes that's the plan. I am currently enrolled in ADAPT program, I want to finish the predective and prepare of nano degree then move on with advanced, I am excited though, lot of learning which I never thought I will do after graduation 20 yrs ago 🙂

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Right?! Alteryx makes working and learning so much fun all over again. The platform is easy and open enough for everyone to explore their own worlds in their own unique ways. How do you find the ADAPT program thus far?  

ranga98
7 - Meteor

Very interesting so far, I love the way the tools are developed for the tasks, simple and easy and at the same time does a very complicated job if you think of doing it in traditional way. I spent days and days during my early career days which are seconds away using Alteryx tool which is fascinating. I attended summer camp with 2 sessions a day continued for 10 days, few of  them on Predictive which I did not grasp well though the presenter did fantastic job, I am not still pulled in to predictive yet since I am still taking those in and digesting, but overall I am enjoying the journey. At least I am at the moment thinking of having full time career which associates with me in Alteryx and I am sure I will continue that way for the rest.....

Labels