Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Disney!

bresejo
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx Community,

John here, from Disney. We have been on a 4 year journey, here in Corporate IT, to try and spread the Alteryx word. Lately, things are really starting to take off, and to quote Steve Martin, "things are going to start happening to me now!" This is way bigger than me and I am a bit over my head, but we will get there!

We are in the process of making Alteryx an Enterprise tool at Disney, and I would love to connect with anyone who is also on this journey.

We absolutely love our Alteryx Support team, and wouldn't be where we are without them. 

Shout out to all the awesome Alteryx team members that are making this engagement a super success:

Peter Stoddard. Hannah Park, Katie Ferencik, Jessie Chou, Josh Hanson, Corey Spencer, Oscar Almeida, Clinton Fisher, David Kim, Anastasia Marinov, and some names that aren't coming to me just now; you all are rock stars and I totally appreciate what you do!!

That's it for tonight. It is St. Patrick's Day, and I have some things to do!

Cheers,

John

8 REPLIES 8
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @bresejo this is inspiring! best of luck in your team's Alteryx journey! 🌟 FYI on an article about Alteryx implementation in organizations: The Beginner’s Guide to Implementing Alteryx in Yo... - Alteryx Community

bresejo
7 - Meteor

Thanks Gaoa, that was brilliant! Thanks!!

Samantha_Jayne
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @bresejo from Alteryx - I am a massive Disney fan and have been rooting for you for a little while. I have worked in both Sainsbury's and Avon prior to Alteryx, both retail and set Alteryx up internally within Analytics space. Happy to support with any questions around this space or geospatial analytics or data engineering. Just give me a shout. 

In the spirit of Rapunzel - Alteryx is your new dream!

Samantha Clifton
Alteryx
#alteryxrocks
StephaneP
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello from Paris (France) John !! 😄 🗼

Happy to help you spread the Alteryx way of life in Disneyland Paris. 👌
Feel free to reach out.

Enjoy

Stéphane

Stéphane Portier
Sales Engineer
Alteryx
YaGurlKate
Alteryx
Alteryx

Awww @john !!! Thank you! We love working with you just as much and are really excited for the future of Disney + Alteryx! Your partnership means the world to our team. For anyone else out there - John is one of our amazing superhero champions who is part of a team of incredible cutting-edge innovative thinkers. I'm consistently impressed at the ingenuity that comes up on the regular with the group as a whole - and if your company is struggling with creating a culture of analytics and creativity, I'm sure John and team could give some pointers on how you too can grow the magic! 

olafmelting.PNG

bresejo
7 - Meteor

Thanks, Jayne. I appreciate the offer!

John

bresejo
7 - Meteor

Hi Stepane,

Hope to visit the park for the first time, in December. looking forward to it.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey @bresejo ,
Awesome to have you join us in the Community!

TheOC_0-1680710627808.gif

Bulien
Labels