Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Chicago Biodata Analytics

dramsey2020
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I'm Ella from Chicago and would love to connect with you all as we prep for this certification. I'm hoping to use this knowledge in oncology clinical trial research. Hit me up if you have questions.

Best wishes,

Ella

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @dramsey2020, and welcome to the Alteryx community!  I think you'll find Alteryx is very user friendly for virtually any user with any level of background.  Their Predictive Tools make things like significance testing of means extremely fast and easy!  Lots of great resources here on the community, from free training, to a wide knowledge base, to all of us members willing to help out with your questions!

Look forward to seeing your journey!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @dramsey2020

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! I recommend you the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice preparing the Certification. 

We also recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions in oncology clinical trial research. 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels