Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Canada

Eric_Doolaar
5 - Atom

Hi,

My name is Eric, and I'm from the Waterloo region in Ontario, Canada. I've been working in retail supply chain for the past 15 years, with a passion for analytics. I've been an active Alteryx user for the past 3 years, slowly leveling up from building simple workflows to some great gallery analytics apps for my team.

I've been taking advantage of the forums and knowledge base, and thought it's only right to give back.

In my spare time I enjoy reading sci-fi and historical fiction, strategy video games and playing my weekly D&D session.

I'll see you in the discussion forums!

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Eric_Doolaar

It looks like you are already getting familiar with all the Community resources and taking advantage of all the knowledge and learning-sharing around here. One other place that you should be checking out is our Industry Discussion Board. For example, here you can follow what is going on and how people are using Alteryx in the Supply Chain industry.  

Happy-solving!  

Flávia Brancato
Labels