Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello fellow innovators!

aishna2502
5 - Atom

Hello, I'm Aishna. Curently, I'm pursuing Masters in Business Data Anatytics. I'm really excited to be part of Alteryx Community.  I have keen interest in learning how to interpret data to extract meaningful insights from it. Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning from brilliant minds! 

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @aishna2502 

We are also excited to have you on the Community and learn from you too! There are plenty of resources for you to take advantage of: the Academy to learn, the discussion forums to engage or the use cases to better understand how Alteryx can be used for in a business context.

Let us know if you need anything. 

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.  

Regards,
Olivier
Labels