Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello everyone!

jedsoft
5 - Atom

I hope you are all doing great and keeping daring and dangerous in the data world;)

I'm an engineer that linked to data technologies early in my career. Got to be a tutor in algorithmic thinking and later had a side job as a teacher for engineering students in programming fundamentals and  programming tools. I also developed and sold small applications on visual basic (and some C++) and loved making some money with stuff I was so geeky about. 

Now, I have an MBA and quite a bit of experience in the airline industry (revenue management, loyalty and cargo). I'm very interested in augmented reality and closing the gap between technology and humanity. I believe tech is called to make us more human and enhance our capabilities in a natural way. I think Alteryx is a tool that takes a great stab at this! 

Love to be here and would be delighted to interact with you. 

Take care! 

Jaime 

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jedsoft

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions from your airline industry experience

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels